Bill (“Patch”) Paczkowski, Ph.D., J.D., M.B.A., served as a Captain in the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s (JAG) Corps for thirteen years, and worked as an attorney/consultant for a subsidiary of Goldman Sachs. Dr. Paczkowski has authored multiple journal articles and conference presentations, coordinates mentorship opportunities for entrepreneurs, and is actively involved in aiding the successful transition of student veterans to the civilian sector of employment.
Historically, Patch received:
- A Ph.D. in Management from the Lally School of Management & Technology
- A JD from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- An MBA in Business Administration and Management (Summa cum laude) from Clarkson University School of Business (Formerly Union Graduate College)
- A B.A. in Liberal Arts: Political Science/History (Cum laude) – St. Lawrence University
His Military Education includes:
- U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s (JAG) Corps U.S. Military Academy Advanced Education Center | West Point, NY.
- Judge Advocate General’s Legal Center, Charlottesville,
- VAAirborne Infantry- Leadership Training Center, Fort Bragg, NC.
Patch discussed the various programs in the FAU School of Business and the Adams School of Entrepreneurship as well as supporting programs such as their annual Boot Camp and the FAU Tech Runway incubator program. A copy of his presentation in PDF is attached. Here’s a good summary of the College of Business Accomplishments: